Every Saturday we host a Complimentary Community Coffee Cupping and Artisan Market at our roasting facility in Vallejo. If you would like to join us sometime as a vendor, please review the rules and regulations below and contact the office prior to your first day vending.
SET UP IS FROM 7AM – 8:45AM
YOU MUST BE DONE UNLOADING AND HAVE YOUR CAR PARKED ACROSS THE STREET BY 9AM.
YOU MUST STAY THE DURATION OF THE MARKET; BREAK-DOWN STARTS AT 1PM
YOUR AREA MUST BE CLEAN AND VACATED NO LATER THAN 1:30PM
SET-UP AND DISPLAY
- You need a “booth” in order to vend. It can be as simple as a card table with a cloth over it, or a sandwich-board sign that you sit next to, but you MUST have a “booth”. For further clarification, or to see if your setup qualifies as a “booth”, please contact the office.
- You must have clear signage stating your business name (or artist name). Clear price tags are also suggested, but not required.
- Each vendor is allowed one spot in the designated vending area ONLY (see map). All display items, shade-coverings and products must fit WITHIN your spot, not to exceed a 10x10ft space.
- Spaces range in size and are given on a first-come-first-served basis starting at 7am each Saturday morning (reservations are available, see below)
- You MUST be on-site, ready to set up in order to have a vending space; you cannot hold/save a vending space and you will be asked to move if there is a vendor ready to set up and you are not. (reservation are available, see below)
- YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN SUPPLIES – If you are using our tables and chairs, you will be asked to move; the supplies we have on site are for our customers and guests ONLY – this includes paper towels, pens, bags and most importantly YOUR CASHBOX. We will not make change for you, we will not run credit cards for you, it is your responsibility to come with everything you need to vend.
- DO NOT REMOVE BRANCHES, FRUIT, LEAVES FROM OUR TREES AND BUSHES. It should go without saying: if it doesn’t belong to you, don’t touch it, move it or take it. If you would like to use something you see on property, please ask and we will accommodate you when we can.
- No direct, unprompted solicitation; greetings are fine, but don’t call out as people pass by or pitch sales. Absolutely NO vending in the cupping area – you need to remain in your designated space in the market area.
- FEES/PERMITS: We do not require any fees or additional permits or licensing, however, you need to make sure you are compliant with California state law and you have whatever permits and licensing they require of you.
- MARKETING: Every Wednesday the Saturday Cupping event will be posted on the Moschetti Inc Facebook page. Copy/Paste this link into your own news feed, then copy/paste your Facebook page’s link to the event. If you make your own Facebook event as well, please copy/paste the link to our Facebook page event and vice versa. It’s important that our fans know there will be Artisan goods available for sale so they can plan to bring cash, or know that they’ll be able to pick up birthday/anniversary/holiday gifts with their coffee.
We have postcard-sized flyers advertising the cupping for you to pass out to your customers as well, you can pick them up from the office any time during the week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
WE HAVE THREE 10X10 FOOT SPACES THAT MAY BE RESERVED AHEAD OF TIME
- To request a reserved space, send an email with your name and contact information to – reservations close each Thursday at 5pm.
- Your reservation is confirmed ONLY when you receive a confirmation email; reservations are first-come-first-served, please do not assume that sending an email request guarantees you a reserved space.
- You must be on-site and ready to set up at 8am. If you’re not there by 8:15 you will be considered a no-show and your space given away on a first-come-first-served basis.
- CANCELATIONS AND NO-SHOWS: Cancellations, like reservations, must be made before Thursday at 5pm by sending an email to . If you fail to show up for your reservation you will be considered a no-show. If you continuously no-show, you will no longer be awarded reservations.
- You may only sell products that you have produced/made/grown yourself; re-sellers are not allowed at this market. If you sell a combination of items, we ask that you only bring the products you have personally made, and leave the rest for your other venues. If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact the office.
- NO PREPARED FOOD OR BAKED GOODS – currently we are at our limit for food vendors and are not accepting any more.
Please see the following examples of what is and is not permitted at the market. If in doubt, contact the office for clarification!
|Jewelry and Accessories hand-made by you||Jewelry and Accessories (hand-made or otherwise) imported or purchased from another person|
|Hats, Clothes, Bags, hand-made by you||Jewelry, Hats, Clothes, Bags, Accessories (hand-made or otherwise) imported or purchased from another person|
|Plants, starts, herbs, raw fruits and vegetables you have grown yourself||Pastries, pre-packaged food, prepared food, home-made or otherwise|
|Seasonal Items, Greeting Cards you have made yourself||Store-bought seasonal items, mass-produced cards, reprinted cards/art|
|Home-made, all-natural beauty products||Re-selling beauty products ie Avon, Mary Kay etc.|
See you Saturday!